Wipro Hiring Persons with Disabilities (PWD) recruitment Freshers from 2019 & 2020 Batch across India. Candidates in BE/BTech with a minimum of 0-1 years of experience can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Wipro Hiring Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Best In Market|
Eligibility Criteria :
Degree: B. Tech or B.E. (any streams)
- Year of passing – 2019 & 2020
- 10th Standard – minimum of 50%
- 12th Standard – minimum of 50%
- Graduation – minimum 50% or 5.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
- Government-issued disability certificate with disability percentage being 40% and above
- Full-time degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All arrears and backlogs must stand cleared at the time of the selection process
- Analyze and understand client expectations through requirement-gathering and elicitation documents.
- Deliver project requirements.
- Support data collection and analysis on the given stream of work.
- Build core documentation and manuals required (project documents; installation and operating guidelines).
- Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure the accuracy of the solution.
- Contribute to the practice by developing reusable component inventory and knowledge management.
- Develop case studies, archive tools and other reusable artifacts based on the learnings from projects.
- Build subject matter expertise in the area of specialization.
Wipro PWD Selection Process 2021:
Online Assessment comprising of 2 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical Aptitude Test (36 questions/70 minutes)
- Programming Test (45 minutes)
This test will help us assess the skillsets of a candidate to identify any bugs in a given code and fix them.
The Programming Test will be based on the following types of questions/problems:
- Syntactical error correction, i.e., correcting the syntax of the given code without changing its logic.
- Logical error correction, i.e., fixing all logical errors in the given code.
- Code reuse, i.e., completing the given code by reusing existing functions/helper code.
Please Note: Candidates eligible for this process will go through 2 Mock Online Assessments before Final Online Assessment.Upon clearing the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a technical interview followed by an HR interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires.
To participate in the selection process, please share the candidate’s updated Resume & queries to [email protected]