InfyTQ 2020: Infosys Certification Program:
Infosys Certification Program 2020 aims to offer employment opportunities to the final year candidates who will be graduating in 2021 batch. Candidates from BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc / MCA from all the departments are eligible for Infosys certification exam / test. Students who clear the exam will get an opportunity to attend the Infosys off campus drive and will be designated the position of System Engineer.
Infosys has recently launched InfyTQ portal for the candidates who are studying in final year. InfyTQ is a platform where students can register and get infosys certified which will help them to grab a job as System Engineer in Infosys company. InfyTQ portal has many foundation courses in Programming, Database Management, Behavioural Skills etc. Students can take this courses then can apply for the infosys certification exam. The portal also aims to provide many interesting competitions such as hackathons.
Eligibility Criteria For InfyTQ Exam:
InfyTQ Online Practice Test / Sample Paper: Click Here
Make sure you are registered with InfyTQ to access the sample practice test online test. There is no negative marking for the online test. The sample test consists of programming knowledge in below skills:
The duration of the exam is 3 hours where candidates have to score 65% and above to become Infosys certified.
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
InfyTQ Exam Syllabus 2020:
- Database – RDBMS Others
- Python – OpenSystem
- Object Oriented Development process
- Algorithms and Data Structures – ALL
- Requirement Engineering
- Waterfall based development
- Quality Assurance
Note: Students are advised to take Infosys learning foundation courses.
InfyTQ Exam Question Paper Pattern 2020:
This assessment will have two components:
- Hands-on (2 questions)
- Objective (MCQ) (20 questions).
The duration of the test is 3 hours.
- Once you start the assessment, the screen will go into full-screen display mode and you will not be able to access any other application.
- The timer at the top of the screen will display the time remaining for completing the assessment.
- You can attempt the questions/components in any sequence. Save your code before switching out from Hands-on question.
- For Hands-on component, please code your solution in the code pane below each of the 2 questions. Sample Input data is provided for testing the code.
- The Objective (MCQ) component will have 20 questions on Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures & Algorithms and Database Management Systems concepts with multiple choices. In case of the questions with multiple correct answers, marks will be awarded only when all the right answers are chosen.
- The answer/solution of each question (objective as well as hands-on) must be submitted individually. You must click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button for it to be considered for result calculation. In case of multiple submissions of a question, the last submission will be considered for result calculation.
- The final marks will be displayed after you ‘Finish the test’ or when the time is over. Please click on ‘Finish the test’ only when you have completed attempting all the questions. Assessment cannot be taken once again after clicking on ‘Finish the Test’ button.
- The maximum attempts allowed for this assessment is 3.
Can I Reapper for Infosys Certification Exam:
Candidates who have not cleared the Infosys certification exam in the first attempt can give a second attempt after a month. In case if you are not able to clear the exam in the second attempt you have to wait for 3 months to reappear for the certification exam. The pass percentage for Infosys certified is 65% or above.
How To Register For Infosys Certification Exam 2020:
Infosys certification exam is free of cost for all the students graduating in 2021 batch. Hence it is advised to apply for this exam. Using the below registration link students can book Infosys certification exam dates and slots.
Registration Link: Click Here To Register
Book InfyTQ Exam Slots:
New slots for the Infosys Certification are now OPEN! To find out more, click here and head to the registration page to book the examination date and city of your choice.
Registrations will be accepted on first-come, first-served basis. So, take part in this unique opportunity and become a part of the first batch of Infosys Certified Software Programmers!
Once you register for the InfyTQ exam, you will receive the call letter / admit card in the registered email ID with the venue details.