Mavenir Internship 2021 hiring freshers as Machine Learning Intern at Bangalore. Candidates with B.Tech/MS/M.Tech passing the degree in the year 2019/2020/21 can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About Company: Mavenir is the industry’s only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider. Focused on accelerating software network transformation and redefining network economics for Communications Service Providers (CSPs) by offering a comprehensive end-to-end product portfolio across every layer of the network infrastructure stack
Mavenir Internship 2021
|Job Role||Machine Learning Intern|
|Salary||Best In Market|
- B.Tech/MS/M.Tech in Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI, or related field
- Working experience with Linux (Redhat preferred) platforms is mandatory requirement.
- Strong software development skills with proficiency in Python.
- Working Knowledge on containerization and Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of SQL commands.
- Experience applying machine learning techniques to build models coordinated into applications or research.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning/data mining algorithms (deep learning, classification, clustering, etc). Experience with Image Analysis/Computer Vision is a plus.
- Aptitude and skills in Machine Learning, e.g., linear/logistics regression discriminant analysis, bagging, random forest, Bayesian model, SVM, neural networks, etc.
- Understand algorithms (be able to tweak them when needed) as well as infrastructure that enables fast iterations.
- Good understand of deep learning algorithms and workflows, and experience with Torch, Caffe, MXNet, TensorFlow is a Plus.
- Experience in two or more technology like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka and NoSQL databases a must.
- Ability to significantly present results of analyses in a clear and impactful manner.
- Telecom experience is a plus.
- Experience with technical standards including 3GPP, IETF, and ITU is preferred.
- Experience with Telecom systems and test tools is preferred.
- You’ll apply machine learning techniques to a variety of modelling and relevance problems involving the data sciences and stakeholders.
- You will be part of the analytics engineering lifecycle, including designing distributed systems, writing production-level code for data sciences models, conduct code reviews while working alongside our data engineering and infrastructure teams.
- Collaborate with data engineers to develop data and model pipelines.
- Be part of the entire lifecycle (research, design, experimentation, development. deployment, monitoring, and maintenance).
- Research and implement machine learning, Deep learning algorithms on time series, textual, digital media data.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply