Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues.TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies. TCS ranked 40th overall, making it not only the highest ranked IT services company to make the list, but also the top Indian company.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: PAN India
Experience Required: Freshers
- 2014 batch of B.Sc.(Physics ,Mathematics, Electronic, Statistics, Computer Science,Computer Application,Information Technology) /BCA /BCS, academic courses should be full time
- Class XII should be in Science.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above in Graduation, Class XII and Class X in the first attempt.
- No arrears in any academic course during test/interview.
- Maximum upto 24 months break in education is permissible only for valid reasons.
- Candidates who had backlog in their academics are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have appeared for the TCSL selection process in the last six months are not eligible to apply.
Registrations open 23rd – 30th December 2013
Applicants who have already registered on TCS NextStep, please DO NOT register again and ensure that the application form is filled. Shortlisted candidates will be notified through an email about the further process.
Official Website http://careers.tcs.com/CareersDesign/Jsps/BSCDrive/Registration.html
For More Information: Read Faqs