Epam off campus drive hiring freshers for the recruitment of Junior Software Engineer across Pan India. Candidates in BE/BTech from 2020 & 2021 batch can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About Company: EPAM Systems, Inc. is an American company that specializes in product development, digital platform engineering, and digital and product design. The world’s largest manufacturer of custom software, consulting specialist, resident of the Belarus High Technologies Park.
Epam Off Campus Drive 2021
|Company Name||EPAM Systems|
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 6,00,000 + Benefits|
|Category||Off Campus Drive|
Epam Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- 2020 & 2021 Graduates ONLY
- Engineering Graduates from CSE/ECE/IT/Other Computer Science Engineering stream ONLY, with minimum of 60% across, with STRONG knowledge on Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Job Location: Hyderabad or Pune or Bengaluru or any of the EPAM India offices
- Open Source (JAVA, Python)
- Testing (Functional & Automation using JAVA or C# or Python)
- Microsoft (.Net, C#)
- Cloud and DevOps (AWS, Azure, GCP)
EPAM Selection Process:
2 rounds of online coding assessment, followed by virtual Group Discussion, video technical and HR interviews (more details will be shared in further emails)
Online Test Assessment Dates:
- Round 1: Saturday, 01 May 2021
- Round 2: Wednesday, 05 May 2021
Trainings will be conducted for offered candidates for first 3 months at Hyd office, incase office is re-opened and lock-down is lifted due to covid-19, else online trainings will be over Microsoft teams. Further details will be shared with eligible students after selection and offer.
How To Apply For Epam Off Campus Drive 2021:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Note: All Eligible candidates will receive online coding assessment link on their registered email ID. Candidates who clear first round will receive second round online coding assessment, and both assessments will be on Core Java (OOPS, Data Structures & Algorithms, Dynamic Programming).