TCS NQT: TCS off campus recruitment drive for BE/BTech/MCA freshers from 2019 & 2020 Batch. National Qualifier Test (NQT) is designed with the objective to select the best talent in the country.
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Best In Market|
|Batch||2019 & 2020|
|Category||Off Campus Job|
- 2019 & 2020 Batch passing out
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc
Also Read: TCS Next Step Registration Process 2021
TCS Off Campus Registration Process 2021:
Step 1: NQT Registration – Registration is mandatory for TCS National Qualifier Test: Registration Link – https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
Step 2: NextStep Portal Registration
- Registration is mandatory for TCS Smart Hiring Interviews.
- Post the generation of your NQT ID through NQT registration (NQTXXXXXXXXXX), registration is mandatory on the NextStep Portal.
- Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
Step 3: You are required to register under IT section of TCS.
How To Apply For TCS Off Campus:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Registration End Date: 27th February 2021
More Information & Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Test Dates: 10th March 2021
Note: TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment or selection process nor has it authorized anyone to charge.
- Upon clearing the Off Campus Hiring process, you need to be available for joining by March 2021 / April 2021
- You must have all your academic documents readily available (marksheets and provisional/degree certificates)
- In case you have a work experience:
- A) You must provide experience related documents (experience Letter / release letter/ documents where Date of Joining and Date of Release is clearly mentioned) at the time of interview for all the previous organizations.
- B) For the current organization you should be able to produce valid proof of work (Appointment Letter/ Joining Letter/ Last 3 months salary slips) during the interview.
- C) On clearing the Off Campus Hiring process, you must provide Release Letter and Experience certificate from your last organization at the time of joining TCS.
- Your candidature for TCS Off Campus Hiring will be considered only if you register on both the registration links i.e. NextStep Portal & NQT website
- Please note that the final Test Date and Test Centre will be communicated to you, by TCS iON (NQT)