Koch Industries recruitment hiring freshers for the post of Associate, Reporting & Analytics In Bangalore. Candidates from 2019, 2020 Batch having engineering degree mechanical/ Industrial graduated freshers are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About Company: With 130,000 employees and locations in nearly every U.S. state and 60 countries, Koch companies offer abundant opportunities to improve life’s most necessary things – like food, clothing, water, transportation and technology.
Koch Industries Recruitment 2021
|Company Name||Koch Industries|
|Job Role||Associate, Reporting & Analytics|
|Salary||As per Market Standards|
Qualification & Skills:
- A Fresh Engineering graduate ( Mechanical / Industrial engineering ) with an experience of 0 to 1 y, who is passionate and eager to learn and contribute in areas of supply chain analytics
- Basic requirement would be to support Analyst in day to day activities on data analysis and visualization
- Mathematical skills with the ability to perform basic calculations accurately and quickly
- To have strong Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze data using statistical tools like R / python
- Understanding of Statistical analysis
- APICS CPIM certification
Good To Have:
- Knowledge of Manufacturing, production.
- Knowledge of Supply chain processes.
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel with the ability to understand and work with formulas and formats submitted by customer.
- Performing the documentation related tasks for projects assigned
- Assist Analyst in the development of new strategies.
- Contribute in enhancement of processes, Support Maintenance of ongoing projects
- Support Analyst in streamlining of Adhoc Analysis, Identify potential areas of automation
- Support Analyst in to Extracting data, reporting and analysis to generate business insights
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply