GE Power Internship 2019 | BE/BTech/ME/MTech | Chennai
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing, venture capital and finance, lighting, and oil and gas
Company Name: General Electric (GE) Power
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Market
Job ID: 3344834
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Masters / Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic/VLSI Engineering from reputed College/University
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Power system design/simulation experience is added advantage
Intern will work in the field of Power Electronics and Drives design/study and System engineering under the mentor ship of technical expert in this field. The individual will work on a function depending on their prior course work and degree.
- Strong prioritizing and time management skills
- Willingness to learn with passion
- Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems
- Related Power Electronics or equivalent experience through Internship or University class work
- Strong background in power electronics & control, including electrical machines, semiconductor devices, converter topologies, modulation schemes, thermal computations, etc.
- Capable of working with multi-disciplined international team with good personal organization skills.
- Familiarity with Instrumentation and measurement of power converters
- Familiarity with power electronics, power distribution and control systems
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects to strict time scales
- Strong oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Quickly identify best practices and apply them within the team
- Proficiency in French/ German language will be an added advantage
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here