HCL Walk-In Interview Recruitment | Data Analyst | BSc/MSc | 26 Sep 2019 | Noida
HCL Noida is recruiting Freshers like you through an exclusive walkin recruitment drive on 26th September 2019 from 12 AM onwards in Noida. The selection process includes online test, Technical and HR interviews.
HCL Technologies a next-generation technology company offers an integrated portfolio of products /solutions/ services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy/skills built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cyber security, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimaging their businesses for the digital age.
Company Name : HCL Technologies
Company Website : www.hcl.com
Job Location : Noida
Position : Data Analyst
Salary : Rs. 2.5 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Walk-In Interview Date: 26th September 2019
Walk-In Time: 12 AM onwards
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum Graduates, Only B.Sc. / M.Sc. qualified candidates will only be Considered.
- Candidate must be a Science Graduate with Physics in Graduations and / Post Graduation (Non B.Tech. Graduates Only)
Domain, knowledge, skills and ability:
- Strong understanding about Machinery tool and parts
- Good analytical skills
- Should be able to use MS-Excel and MS-Power point
HCL Interview / Selection Process:
- Aptitude and reasoning Test
- HR Round
- Operations Round
Job Responsibilities :
- validation of Service request & work order creation as per the project procedure which will be related to the Turbo Machinery parts like compressors, turbines etc.
- Correct addressing of Service Request to Technical, Engineering, Software or Material department
- 100% Quality assurance and meeting SLA
- Interaction with Field Service Engineers for relevant information (call / email / Chat)
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to the below mentioned venue.
Walk-In Venue (26th September 2019):
A- 22, Sector 60
Near Sectror 59 Metro station
Contact HR- Jyoti Gupta