YASH Technologies Hiring Freshers As Trainees | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/B.Sc
Yash Technologies Hiring Fresher graduates from B.E/B.Tech/MCA/B.Sc (IT) as Trainees for Indore location. Candidates who are trained in technologies like SAP, JAVA, BI Tools, VM ware etc can apply for the openings. YASH Technologies QA/Testing team is looking for IT professionals to join us at Trainee level.
Company Name : YASH Technologies
Company Website : www.yash.com
Job Location : Indore
Position : Trainees
Salary : As per IT Standards
Experience Required : 0-2 Years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- 0-1 year of experience in the Testing environment.
- Should have completed B.E/B.Tech/MCA/B.Sc (IT).
- Candidates who already undergone Training in Testing from a reputed institute
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of computer.
- Strong Analytical, Logical and Communication Skills.
Also Apply : Latest Fresher Jobs In India
- Knowledge of different Phases of software testing like Requirement Analysis, Test Planning, Test Case Design, Test Data Preparation, Test Case Execution, and Defect Management.
- Knowledge of Test & Defect Management tools like HP ALM, JIRA, TFS, Rally
- Knowledge of Programming languages like C++, JAVA
- Knowledge of Selenium IDE, Custom Xpath, CSS Selectors, FireBug, JUnit, TestNG, Read/Write data from MS Excel, Selenium Scripts, Maven, Eclipse IDE
- Knowledge of Hybrid, DataDriven framework in Selenium
- Database knowledge.
- Knowledge of Agile based project or have Basic Knowledge in Agile methodologies.
- ISTQB/Scrum Master certification is an added advantage.
Selection / Interview Process:
- Written Test – Programming and Analytical skills
- Technical/Group Discussion
How To Apply :
The candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills. Prior experience in Testing is plus.
Only Shortlisted Applicants would be invited for the Interview.
Apply Link : Click Here