Bain & Company Internship hiring freshers as CRM Intern job in Gurgaon. Candidates with Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Studies, Sciences, Commerce, or a related field can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About Company: Bain & Company is the management consulting firm that the world’s business leaders come to when they want results. Bain advises clients on strategy, operations, information technology, organization, private equity, digital transformation and strategy, and mergers and acquisition, developing practical insights that clients act on and transferring skills that make change stick.
Bain & Company Internship 2021
|Company Name||Bain & Company|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MBA/ BCOM/ Others|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR|
|Salary||Best In Market|
|Experience||0 – 2 Year|
- The ideal candidate should have graduated in the year 2020 or should be expected to graduate in 2021.
- Completed or currently pursuing Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Studies, Sciences, Commerce, or a related field is required
- Exposure to secondary data research methodologies will be an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to communicate succinctly at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent customer management skills to work with global internal clients
- A strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Reliable, consistent and mature and able to work independently with a positive attitude.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and develop sustainable solutions to deliver practical results
- Able to work closely with teams in Australia, USA, France or other parts of the world, which will require flexible hours
- Responsible for processes on company and contacts data functions in CRM, ensuring that all new and outdated data is systematically updated on regular basis consistent with Bain’s high standards
- Conduct secondary research on external databases to extract required business data on CRM contacts or companies
This position is based in Bain’s Gurgaon office and is an integral part of the CRM team. This role is responsible to support contact/company data and data accuracy. Additionally this role will support the global CRM team on data integrity projects to drive continuous data improvement and operational excellence initiatives for the CRM system.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply