ECS Online Hiring Challenge 2021 through hackathon to hire software engineer from BE/BTech. ECS is now looking for passionate Software Engineers to join their amazing team in Pune(Temporarily: Remote). For more details, eligibility criteria, apply link, read below.
ECS Hiring Challenge 2021 (Online Hackathon)
Company Name: ECS
Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune (Remote)
Salary: Rs. 7-20 LPA
Hackathon Start Date: JAN 08, 06:00 PM IST
Hackathon End Date: JAN 17, 11:55 PM IST
Duration: 6 Hours
ECS Hackthon 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT)
- AWS Developer Associate Level certification
- In-depth/strong hands-on development skills across Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, IAM
- Strong knowledge of Python, AWS SDK
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Experience on Agile Teams as a developer with an experience of CI/CD
- Experience with building, troubleshooting and maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Proven experience with core AWS Services, plus the specifics mentioned in this Job description.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and multiple projects
Additional Eligibility Criteria :
- Years of Experience: 0 to 4 years
- Required skills: Development on AWS Platform using Python
- AWS Developer Certification
- Section 1: 15 MCQs on AWS related topics
- Section 2: Building an Application
- Analyze requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation.
- Develop highly scalable engineering solutions which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects, and executives within the Product Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development and product maintenance.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests. Influence decisions, lead discussions and present information to business leaders and stakeholders.
ECS Online Hackathon Registration 2021
Eligible and Interested candidates can register using the below-mentioned link and appear for online hiring challenge on 8 to 17 January 2021.
Apply link: Click Here To Apply