Happiest Minds off campus drive recruitment hiring freshers 2019 & 2020 Batch in Engineering/MCA graduates. The interview will be planned to conduct in various cities across the country. For more details, eligibility criteria and apply link, read below.
About Company: Happiest Minds, the Mindful IT Company, applies agile methodologies to enable digital transformation for enterprises and technology providers by delivering seamless customer experience, business efficiency and actionable insights. We leverage a spectrum of disruptive technologies such as: Big Data Analytics, AI & Cognitive Computing, Internet of Things, Cloud, Security, SDN-NFV, RPA, Blockchain, etc. Positioned as Born Digital
Happiest Minds Off Campus Drive 2021
|Company Name||Happiest Minds|
|Job Role||Angular & Java Developer|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MTech/ MCA|
|Salary||Best In Market|
|Experience||6 Months +|
|Batch||2018, 2019 & 2020|
|Category||Off Campus Job|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Must be passed out from the batch of 2018, 2019, or 2020.
- Minimum of 6 months full-time experience after completion of the course is a must.
- Be part of one of the leading IT companies of India
- Get the opportunity to work and learn in a dynamic environment
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develops and designs software programs and products. Participates in the technical design of software subsystems or components.
- Code the assigned unit of work as per specification/ticket description within the defined estimate/SLA with adequate code level comments.
- Write Unit Tests for the Code Developed.
- Check-in and Manage the code as per the defined configuration standards set for the project.
- Fix and retest the defects raised by the QA and work with QA closely to get the defects closed.
- Document the coding approach/solution, common ticket resolution descriptions etc.
- Develops interfaces for software platforms and data exchange.
- Monitors and modifies development work to make sure resulting software meets established goals.
- Coding, SDLC, Quality, timelines, PMS
- Good in Angular and Node.
- Good communication skills
- Angular 6, NodeJs
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link (Angular): Click Here To Apply
Apply Link (Java): Click Here To Apply