NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) is a joint initiative of the IITs and IISc. Through this initiative, we offer online courses and certification in Basic Electrical Circuits And Programming in C. NPTEL is a joint project of seven IITs and IISc Bangalore funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. In this certification effort, the entire portal onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in is powered by Google as part of their continuing partnership with NPTEL. NASSCOM is a partner in the program, and NASSCOM member companies such as TCS and CTS have participated in syllabus and content creation.
Online course: Free for all, Certification exam: For a nominal fee
- Duration: 12 weeks(First 8 weeks considered for certification)
- 2-3 hours of lecture per week
- Aimed at 1st and 2nd year undergraduate college students
- Prerequisites: No prior programming required; mathematical maturity of a second level UG student in science or engineering.
- Duration : 10 weeks
- Coursework: Weekly set of online programming assignments and objective type quizzes. The problems in each are classified into easy and difficult ones.
- Course Fees Free
- Certification Fee* Nominal
* Note that certification is optional.
For More Details: https://onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in/
Check out our previous post about NPTEL courses: Click Here