SAS Academy For Data Science Free Course 2020
Today, we are living in the age of information. Most of the companies- big and small- have to deal with large volume of data on a daily basis. Due to this, the demand for data science professionals is growing, as organizations maintain themselves through data-driven insights. The report from Indeed showed a 29% increase in demand for data scientists year over year and a 344% increase since 2013.
SAS Academy provides you an opportunity to build skills to help you land some of today’s most sought-after positions, such as data scientists and business analysts. Being an online learning platform focussed entirely on Data Science, SAS Academy lets you learn SAS and other emerging technologies in Data science. You learn all the skills quickly without a significant financial or time commitment. In other words, It helps you advance in your current position – or take your career in an entirely new direction. You’ll gain one of the top skills that employers are looking for and increase your marketability in the tech industry.
SAS Data Science Courses:
As of now, SAS Academy offers three professional level credentials to students interested in a career in data science. However, SAS Academy recommends to complete all the 3 programs to master the skills required to become an expert data scientist. The three programs are named as –
- DATA CURATION PROFESSIONAL: This program covers SAS topics for data curation techniques, including big data preparation with Hadoop.
- ADVANCED ANALYTICS PROFESSIONAL: This program lets you expand your analytical skill set by learning predictive modelling, text analytics, experimentation and optimization techniques.
- AI & MACHINE LEARNING PROFESSIONAL: Here, you learn to apply AI and machine learning to business problems and understand each step of the analytical life cycle with this in-depth credential.
Also Read: List of MOOCs courses for free in 2020
Pricing and features (Free for 30 days):
Each of the individual certified courses come at price of $1295 per year. But, you get a free 30 days trial if you wish to try the product first. In both the trial and paid versions, you get full access to SAS software to practice what you learn and a certification. In addition, all the major languages are covered and users can learn using SAS, R, Python, Pig, Hive and Hadoop. Above all, Students are provided with real-life case studies to enhance their learning with practical application.
Also, SAS Academy provides a bundle of free resources to aspiring programmers to get started with SAS programming.
How to Register For SAS Data Science Course 2020:
- Click On the below registration link and set up a SAS profile. If you already have one, sign in.
- Accept the license agreement, and select SAS Academy for Data Science Free Trial on the My Training page.
- Get access to all the courses in the Academy.
Data Science Program: Click Here To Register
Free SAS Tutorials: Click Here