About The Company :
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Company Name : Mindtree Ltd.
Company Website : www.mindtree.com
Position: Technical Specialist
Job location: Bangalore
Event date : Delhi – 29 June 2015 , Pune – 3 July 2015 , Bangalore – Next Drive To Be Updated
Last date to apply : 28 June 2015
Salary offered : Rs.500000/-
Experience required : Fresher
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Batches : 2015 Batch
- Degrees : BE/BTech
- Branches : CS, IT, ECE, Instrumentation
- Percentage : 75% and above in Xth/ XIIth and graduation And 60% and above for Maharashtra based Universities
- Good pH score
- Must be from the following list of colleges : Mindtree College List
Job Description :
Mindtree has a vision on the Mindtree Technical Specialist program. Mindtree welcomes campus Minds who have a passion for computer programming, technology and who intend to build a career for themselves as technologists in Software Application Technologies.
Candidates selected under this program will get exposure to work in chosen large and complex transformational customer engagements. Exposure to technical areas in those programs will help them acquire special capabilities to enable them to become Tech Leads and assume technical specialist roles in an accelerated mode. Candidates will have opportunity to work in advanced technology areas thereby acquiring requisite skills to aspire becoming a Technical Architect and would be part of the prestigious Central Architecture Group at Mindtree.
Selected candidates would be assigned to any of Mindtree’s client projects across the industry groups of BFSI / Travel & Transport / Hi-Tech / Consumer, Retail & Manufacturing
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees . Candidates who are seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to a 24 months tenure may apply
- Training period is for a duration of 3 months. During the training period, candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 22,000/- PM
- Selected candidates will undergo a differentiated training program at Mindtree’s Global Learning Centre in Bhubaneswar
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click here
Note: Only Candidates with valid eLitmus score are eligible to apply for this position