About HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) Management Trainee Recruitment 2015 :
HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), a Central Public Sector Enterprise, is a multi-product, multi-service, multi-location and value-driven organisation with a global presence. With a wide spectrum of healthcare products and services, HLL is touching the lives of millions across the globe, bringing happiness along the way.
We are on the lookout for fresh, young, bright and energetic professionals having excellent academic track record and who wish to build their career with HLL, for the position of ‘MANAGEMENT TRAINEES’ in the disciplines of Engineering, Marketing, Human Resources and Pharma
Location : Across India
Position : Management Trainee
Stipend : Rs 20,000/- per month
No of Vacancies : 44
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
|Management Trainee (Engineering)||BE / B.TECH (Full time course only)* with minimum 60% aggregate marks in any of the following domains:
|Management Trainee (Marketing)||Two year Full time course with minimum 60% aggregate marks from University/ Institutes* of repute and standing in any of the following domains:
|Management Trainee (Human Resources)||Two year Full time course with minimum 60% aggregate marks from University/ Institutes* of repute and standing in any of the following domains:
Additional qualification of LLB desirable.
|Management Trainee (Pharma)||B.PHARM (Full time course only)* with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Additional qualification of MBA desirable.
Final year students :
Candidates appearing for their Final Semester Examination and expecting their final results by 31st July, 2015 can also apply subject to passing the qualifying degree with 60% marks (average of all semesters) at the time of interview. Candidates failing to produce the Provisional Certificate and Mark Sheets in original at the time of interview shall not be considered.
Age Limit : Maximum 30 years (as on 01.06.2015)
Selection Process :
- The selection process will consist of Written Test and Interview.
- The tentative date of written test will be on Sunday, 02nd August 2015.
- However, candidates shall refer the web site of HLL (www.lifecarehll.com/careers) for details regarding the exact date and time of the written test.
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PwD : Nil
- Others : Rs 500/- (plus banking charges)
Written Test :
- Candidates will have to download the Admit Card (Hall Ticket) from the web site (www.lifecarehll.com/careers).
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for objective type written test at any one of the centers at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai & Thiruvananthapuram which will be held simultaneously.
- Candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks in the written test alone will be called for the interview.
Admit Card :
Candidates who are allowed to appear for the All India written examination are required to login to HLL website (www.lifecarehll.com/careers) to download/print their Admit Card for appearing for the written test. Notification regarding the same will be published in the HLL website tentatively on or after 22nd July, 2015.
Important Dates :
- Starting date of ONLINE submission of application : 23rd June, 2015
- Closing date of ONLINE submission of application : 08th July, 2015
- Releasing of ONLINE Admit Card (Tentative) : From 22nd July, 2015
- Date of written test (Tentative) : 02nd August, 2015 (SUNDAY)
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Advertisement : Click Here