HCL Technologies Limited is a global IT services company headquartered in Noida, India. It offers services including software consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services, and business process outsourcing (BPO). HCL is a $6 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems.
Company: HCL Technologies Ltd. – Business Services
Company Website: www.hcl.com
Position: Junior Engineer – Product Support
Job Location: Chennai
Walk-in Date : 20th & 21st June 2015
Interview Time: 10 AM
Experience: 0 to 4 years – Both Freshers and Experienced candidates are eligible
Qualification: Any Graduate (BE/B.Tech / Arts and Science-Any stream) / Under Graduate (2015 or previous year Passed outs) /Diploma holders(10+2+2 only).
- Trouble shooting for Broadband related issues
- Setting up wireless connection on Laptops and Desktops.
- Connectivity issues with ops Modem, Routers, Hubs and Switches.
- Dealing with network connectivity LAN , WAN and MAN
- Checking the exchange line issues / outages / Fixing appointment with the technician at UK.
Skill set required:
- Excellent Communication Skills with neutral accent
- Immediate joinees are preferred
- Willing to Work in Night/rotational Shifts
- Basic knowledge about networking concepts for trouble shooting for broadband related issues.
Other Benefits include :
- Doorstep Pick-up and Drop available
- Shifts: Rotational Shift-UK Timings
- 5 days working
- Performance Appraisal – Twice a year
- Opportunity to do MBA while working in HCL
- Career Progression Programs
- Incentive during training period
Rounds of Interview: 2 (Initial Screening & Voice and Accent round)
316 Sridevi Towers, Gandhipuram,
5th Street Extn, Behind Kalyan Silks.
Note: Please Carry Your Original Documents Along With 2 Sets Of Photocopies When You Walkin.