eClinicalWorks is a privately-held, profitable company that focuses on establishing long-term relationships with customers. Our software is used by doctors and their staff in smallest to the largest set up in the USA. eClinicalWorks is a leader in ambulatory clinical solutions. Our solutions extend the use of Electronic Health Records (EHR) beyond practice (clinic/hospital) walls with the latest technologies and create community-wide records. Our core products are Electronic Medical Records(EMR) and Practice Management (PM).
E-CLINICAL WORKS campus drive is scheduled on 8thJanuary 2014 at 9:30 AM Sharp for final year B.E IT/CSE; M.E IT/CSE/CE and MCA students.
Company Name: E-CLINICAL Work India Pvt. Ltd.CO
Company Website: www.eclinicalworks.com
Position: Software Developer
Salary/Package: 2.5 – 3.2 Lacs/Annum
Date of Drive: 8 january 2014
Last Date to apply: 4 january 2014
No. Of Openings: Around 100 (approx.)
Parul Group Of Institutes,
- Student must not have any LIVE Backlog
- Students from B.E IT/CSE ; M.E IT/CSE/CE And MCA
- There is no percentage criteria (a very good opportunity for those whose CPI is less than 60%)
- Preplacement Talk
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Below are the details how will be doing the campus interviews :
1) All the students will be gathered in conference room (at your college) and we will be giving them presentation
2) After presentation they will be undergoing the Written Test
3) Shortlisted students will be participating in Group Discussions
4) Shortlisted student will be giving Personal/Technical Interview.
They will be giving the results on the same day itself.
Its a request that kindly motivate maximum number of students from your institute to take part in this drive as it has no eligibility criteria except the Live Backlog criteria and secondly it for both B.E and M.E students and that too with a very good package in this recession driven market scenario.
Registration: Click here
Note: This drive is only for GTU students
This interview will gauge the candidates on following topics:
1) Data Structures like linked list, Trees etc.
2) Algorithms like sorting, searching, etc.
3) Programming language concepts (as per your skill set)
4) Database concepts
PS: These topics may just be the guidelines but not limited to the above list.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field
- Should have knowledge of My-SQL/SQL Server/Oracle, Strong knowledge and work experience in RDBMS concepts, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Indexes, Constraints etc
- Knowledge of Apache, Tomcat