SP Global Recruitment 2021: S&P Global hiring freshers for the recruitment of Data Researcher in Security Management at Ahmedabad office. Candidates from 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch having BE / BTech / MTech or any other professional degree are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
S&P Global Recruitment 2021
|Company Name||S&P Global|
|Job Role||Data Researcher|
|Salary||Best In Market|
Qualification & Skills:
- Graduate or Post Graduate Degree preferably in Engineering/Math/Finance/Computer Science
- 0-2 Years of Experience
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts
- Hands on experience in developing and executing SQL Queries
- Good Written and Verbal Communication is must
- Analytical mindset and strong in logical reasoning
- Well versed with Internet searching and Microsoft Office
- An inquisitive and investigative nature.
- A Positive attitude, strong interest in research, flair for writing and an eye for detail
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments
- Certification in MS-office
- Certification in SQL, Data Science
- Familiarity with security and trading item reference data
- Knowledge of GICRS and BECRS product offerings
- Assist with security and trading item project lifecycle (requirements gathering and consultation, implementation, user acceptance testing, and signoff)
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have good working knowledge of work tools
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Stay abreast of updated guidelines and policies
- Work with AGILE technology teams in the role of UAT member to complete the design of security and trading item reference data ingestion processes.
- Timely and appropriate response to mails from co-workers & Management Team
- This position is an excellent stepping stone to understand Industry dynamism.
- Learning about various market driving factors like Credit Ratings, Financials, Credit Default Swaps, Broker Research Reports etc.
- Opportunity to venture into a mammoth world of S&P data and gain deep experience and expertise in the field of data exploration, data analytics and multi-faceted world of Automation
- Being a part of Group driven by principles and challenging roles provides multiple path for growth and pool of opportunities to learn and excel.
- Ample opportunities to grow in different groups as per your further interest and ability
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply