Citizens for Accountable Governance (CAG)
About Organisation :It is a not-for-profit organization registered under Section 25 of the Companies Act. We aim to build a substantive and purposeful engagement with various establishments in the country and engage the youth in a movement to further strengthen accountable governance in India.
Post : Full time Role/ Internship
Profile: Grassroots Campaign Management / Analytics / Digital and Social Media / Research / Technology.
Job Description: Recruited people would be primarily engaged in developing strategy as well as monitoring and managing CAG volunteer base of 1 million for a short term period (March’14- May’14). This is an opportunity to get insights on the electoral process of the world’s largest democratic system.
Place of Posting: Mumbai (Scope for relocation across Maharashtra)
Note: This Internship is also available Across India
Remuneration : 7,500 INR to 30,000 INR
- Applicant must be ready to work full time till end of May, 2014
- Applicant must either be a current student or a graduate from a reputed college
- Applicant must be willing to relocate to any location in India
- Applicant must not be a member of any existing political party
- Applicant must not have any prior criminal record
If interested, please visit www.indiancag.org/cms-team OR send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR come in for a walk-in interview at the following address.
Venue: 7th Floor, Excelus, Opp. Apollo Mills Compound, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai
Date & Time: Feb 21 – 28 (11 AM – 8 PM)
To know more about CAG, kindly visit our website at www.indiancag.org