Amazon Internship 2021: Amazon hiring freshers as a Data Scientist Intern job in Hyderabad. Candidates having BTech/ MTech degree (Advanced Degree) from 2021, 2022 Batch can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Amazon Internship 2021
|Job Role||Data Scientist Intern|
|Salary||Best In Market|
- Pursuing Masters or equivalent advanced degree from a top tier Technology school
- Record of delivering large analytical solutions with business impact
- Experience on R/SAS/Matlab and SQL
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Problem solving ability and passion for big data
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related technical discipline. Hands-on experience and project based learning in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred.
- experience in manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
- Academic or Project Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and PyTorch.
- Experience with Big Data platforms like Apache Spark and Hadoop.
- Familiarity with data processing with Python, R & SQL..
- Use data analyses and statistical techniques to develop solutions to improve customer experience and to guide business decision making
- Identify predictors and causes of business related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root
Amazon’s looking for Data Scientist to optimize one of the most complex logistics systems in the world. Academic and/or practical background in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, or Process Control are particularly relevant for this position. Experience in the integration of model-based engineering tools and/or multidisciplinary analysis & optimization is also a plus.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply