About The Company :
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to fulfill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, filmmakers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
Company Name : Amazon
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Position : Software Development Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary Range: Best in the industry
Experience Required : 1+ years of Experience
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, with 1+ years relevant work experience.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or PERL
- Solid UNIX or Linux experience.
- Preferred Qualifications :
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams.
Job Responsibilities :
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including test plan execution and software quality needs.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application, and serve as a technical lead on small to midsize complex projects.
- Build software solutions where the problem is not well defined. Design and define the interaction between the other component pieces.
How To Apply :
Try to apply with Employee Referral Email ID.
Apply Link : Click Here