About The Company :
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation and was founded in 1911, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM.
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Position: Associate – Technical Operations
Salary : Rs.2.90 Lac p.a
Job Location : Across India
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- B.E / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA from 2012 / 2013 / 2014 / 2015 pass out batch(s) only (2014, 2015 are preferred)
- Minimum 65% aggregate in the highest qualification
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Assessment Test (Online)
- Communication Assessment (In- Person)
- Interview – Technical & PDM (In-Person)
Job Description :
- Support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and maximize operations with minimal effort
- Work to standardize repeatable tasks and steps across multiple accounts. This may require creating documentation or scripts that can be used to solve the same problem in the future – Automation
- Team members participate once or more a day in cadence discussion on team performance. These meetings are typically led by the primary pool manager or Dispatcher. They discuss issues or challenges, and receive trouble-shooting input /advice from other team members. They may also discuss team performance trends. Primary pool team members may also separately interact and exchange information with members of cross-pool teams
- Implement medium to complex product upgrades and/or medium to complex security compliance corrections without assistance
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here