About The Company :
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 118,390+ professionals across 90 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Job Location : Across India
Position: Trainee Engineer
Salary: 3.25 LPA
Last Date To Apply: 22 Jan 2019
- BE/B.Tech – CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2017/18 without any backlog
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCR MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc, would be given the preference
Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for
1. Aptitude Test English Essay/Story,
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
*All rounds will be conducted on the same day.
Test and interview location: Test and Interview location would be communicated to shortlisted candidates over a mail, min. 1 week prior to the date of test.
Bond and compensation: On selection,
Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum
- On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
Note: During probation candidate will undergo unit specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
Workplace & timings:
Candidate should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Center’s or Client Locations spread across country as per the company specified work timings including shift working
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting above mentioned academic eligibility can register their candidature at the site: Instructions for registration are available at the site. Registration must be done by the candidates themselves.
Registration Link: Click Here
Registrations would remain open till 22nd Jan 2019. Please share it in your social networks too.