About EPFO Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2019 – 280 Vacancies – Last Date 25 June 2019 – Across India :
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation EPFO is inviting online application from 30th May 2019 upto 25th June 2019 for the post of Assistant Section Officer in Level-7 of the 7th Central Pay Commission (Basic Pay of Rs 44900 plus allowances admissible).
Organisation Name : Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
Organisation Website : www.epfindia.gov.in
Designation : Assistant Section Officer
Job Location : Across India
Salary : Level – 7 of 7th CPC (Basic of Rs 44900/- plus DA,HRA,Transport Allowance plus other allowances admissible)
No. of Posts : 280
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byju's||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TCS||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications : Must possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent as on 25th June, 2019.
Age Limit : Must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 25th June, 2019. (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC, Employees of Government of India, employees of EPFO and Persons with Disability as per rules).
Selection Process :
- Phase – 1 Prelim Examination : Only Qualifying
- Phase – 2 Main Examination :
- No Interview. Successful candidates from Main examination shall be called for Document Verification.
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS) : Rs. 250/-
- All other categories : Rs. 500/-
Important Dates :
- Online Registration of Application 30th May, 2019 to 25th June, 2019
- Downloading of Call Letters 20th July, 2019 to 30th July, 2019
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) dates 30th July, 2019 and 31st July, 2019
- Main Examination (Phase-II) Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I).
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here