Tech Mahindra Careers Off Campus Registration For Freshers 2019-20 | TechM Hiring Freshers & Experienced Candidates across India.
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is headquartered at Mumbai, India.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Experience Required: Freshers
Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Work Location: Across India
Job Designation: Entry Level Engineer/Trainee
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Type of Industry: IT-Software Services
Salary / Package Offered : Best in Market
- The candidate should be B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech and other graduates (Science & Diploma).
- The Candidate Should have strong Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- The candidate should possess the flexibility to work in Shifts and Locations.
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of recruitment process.
- Candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in all courses since SSC/Xth till graduation. Maximum of 1 year Gap in between courses is allowed if any. Course Completion within the stipulated timeline as per respective university guidelines
In case you had appeared earlier for Tech Mahindra Fresher Recruitment drive (either Campus or off Campus) in the last 6 months preceding this registration, you are not eligible to register for this drive. There must a clear gap of 6 months between the date you had last appeared for a Tech Mahindra Drive and date of registration.
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical & HR Interview
TechMahindra Off Campus Registration Process:
Be careful while filling details related to personal particulars, contact details, academic credentials and other critical information. Once submitted, these can’t be amended or corrected and your registration may be considered as invalid.