Synopsys Hiring Freshers As Machine Learning Interns | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Synopsys Internship is available for the students who are pursuing their final year or recently passed out from their college. Interns are hired from electrical / electronic / computer science or relevant branches.
Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor design and manufacturing.
Company Name : Synopsys
Company Website : www.synopsys.com
Hiring Location : Bangalore
Position : Machine Learning Intern
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|AFCAT||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Indian Navy||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byjus||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Salary: Best In Market
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate student (B.Tech./M.Tech/MS/ME)
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++/Java.
- Working knowledge of SW Quality and testing.
- Working knowledge of GUI application development.
- You are pursuing or have strong interest in computer science academic courses of study in machine learning or a related field
- You have some experience with machine learning software packages Ability to design Machine Learning Applications
- This role involves software application development around Lynx Design System.
- The role also requires developing testplan and testcases to test Lynx SW components.
- The applications are primarily C++/Qt based GUI software which require interface with TCL interpreter.
- The candidate will get an excellent opportunity to enhance C++/Qt programming skills and create prototype of new product features.
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here