Toshiba Global Internship 2019
Toshiba group is a diversified electric/electronic manufacturer and provides a wide range of products and services on a global basis in four business domains: Energy, Social Infrastructure, Electronic Devices and Digital Solutions.
Interns in Toshiba group work on hands-on projects that contribute to a better society. You’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable experience from applying what you have learned in university to real work, and also experience life in Japan.
In addition to an opportunity to understand Toshiba’s work culture, this could also be your first step to considering the prospect of a career with Toshiba group in Japan. For successful interns, there is the possibility of full-time job offer.
Software Engineer Internship – Control System for Lift & Escalator
The internship will be carried on during one of the following 3 periods depending on the requirements of each position. Please indicate all your available period through the application form.
- November 13, 2019– January 30, 2020
- December 10, 2019 – January 30, 2020
- January 6, 2020 – January 30, 2020
- Participate in on-going projects to experience the real-work process of software development including basic design, coding, test and debug
What you can expect to gain from this internship:
- Knowledge of the elevator and escalator industry
- Knowledge of software development for Elevator control system
- Communication skills between engineering specialist and related department
- Student who will graduate before November 2020 or graduates with less than 3-year work experience
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science/engineering, control engineering, information engineer/ technology or related field
- Strong interest in Toshiba group
- Knowledge of software engineering
- Excellent English communication skill
- Good negotiation ability a plus
- Knowledge for embedded software and embedded system a plus
- Knowledge for Electrical and Electronics Engineering a plus
Location: Fuchu, Tokyo, Japan.
- Round-trip flight ticket between your country and Japan
- Visa acquisition (if necessary)
- Accident insurance in Japan
- Daily meal allowance: 2,500 yen/day
- Transportation allowance in Japan related to internship
- Accommodation in a Toshiba dormitory
- Toshiba Global Intern Lifestyle Guide
- Personal Mentorship Program
How To Apply:
More Details: Click Here
Apply through Toshiba Online Application system : Click Here
- Fill in and submit Internship Application Form
- Prepare and upload the following documents:
- Profile photo
- Resume (PDF)
- Academic record for all semesters (transcript or mark sheet) (PDF)
Application deadline: 20 August, 2019 at 7am (JST)
Note: All applications will be reviewed after the deadline. Successful candidates will be invited to an interview. The Selection will be completed by the end of October 2019.