About The Company:
Cure.fit is an app that takes a holistic approach towards health and fitness by bringing together all aspects of a healthy lifestyle on a single platform. Cure.fit offers both digital and offline experiences across fitness, nutrition and mental wellbeing through its 3 products, i.e, cult.fit, eat.fit & mind.fit. With the aim to provide the best services to its customers, cult.fit boasts of a state of the art workout facility for athletes to train at. On the nutrition side, there is no other service provider in the market that offers healthy & tasty meals that are calorie counted, so all you need to do is eat.fit. Addressing the core aspect of mental wellbeing, mind.fit aims to bring about a lifestyle change and focuses on relieving day to day stress and improving overall mental wellbeing through yoga and guided meditation.
With a mix of workouts from Yoga to Boxing, CULT aims to build a community of fitness enthusiasts who have the same aim- a healthy lifestyle. We promise to push you to become the best version of yourself, in-turn we want you to commit, dedicate and respect because at the end of the day, learning is a two-way street.
Company Name: Cure.fit (CULT)
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Marketing Analyst
Training/Probation Period: None
Courses Required: B.Tech/B.E.
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Salary: CTC INR 4 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Execute and plan marketing campaigns through SEO/SEM/Social Media Channel
- Understand the client’s business goals in order to support their market research.
- Interface with clients to find out their requirements and devise marketing strategies to take their business to the next level.
- Identify new opportunities in the market, propose improvements for user engagement and the conversion funnel.
- Ensure process improvements proactively and improve operational efficiency.
- Excellent communication Skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Passionate about Digital Marketing
- Very eager to learn, grow and contribute
- Multiple rounds of Face To Face Interview
How To Apply:
Registration Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here