Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2017 & 2018 Batch | Programmer Analyst Trainee/ Analyst Trainee/ Graphic Designer/ Content Writer | Apply Now | Across India
Cognizant CTS careers is conducting Off Campus drive for 2017 and 2018 Batch passed out candidates with degree in BE / BTech for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee & Analyst Trainee across India through AMCAT. Interested and eligible candidates must apply ASAP.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
Company Name : Cognizant
Company Website : www.cognizant.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Engineer Trainee – Service Desk
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Salary : Rs 3.38 LPA
Last date to apply : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2017/ 2018 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course)
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
- 2017 & 2018 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
*Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra” during onboarding.
Selection / Interview Process :
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Voice Assessment
- HR Discussion
Interview Location: Kolkata/Delhi/NCR/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Coimbatore/Hyderabad.
Also Read :
- Cognizant Interview Experience Via AMCAT
- CTS Interview Process HR & Tech Rounds
- CTS Interview Process For Other Dept
How To Apply :
Registration Link : Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here
Use Code – APUZZ50 & Get flat Rs. 50 off on AMCAT Exam