BYJUS Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2017, 2018, 2019 Batch | June 2019 | Across India
Think and Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division – Byju’s Classes. Company’s wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats.
You will start your exciting journey at BYJU’S as a Business Development Associate in the Sales and Marketing Team. You will work in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone with us. On this page we would like you to fill in your basic information to proceed with your application at BYJU’s.
Company Name : Think and Learn (Byjus)
Company Website : www.byjus.com
Position : Business Development Associate
Job Location: Across India
Salary : 10 LPA (7LPA fixed and 3LPA variable)
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byju's||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/BTech/MBA All Branches with Excellent skills
- 10Th Grade Cut-off Score: 60% or above.
UG/PG Cut-off Score: 6 CGPA or 55% and above
- 2017/2018/2019 (Final year) Batches
Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face. The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US. Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Drives In India
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
- 6 days a week and 9 hours a day (9am to 6pm/10am to 7pm /11am to 8pm)
- Working on Saturday and Sunday’s is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as week off.
BYJUS Selection/Interview Process:
- Telephonic Interview
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
Upcoming Drives in :
|July/Aug 2019||Hyderabad Bangalore Trivandrum Chandigarh Ranchi Hubli Bhubaneswar Bhopal Vizag Kozhikode Kota Belgaum Tirupathi Warangal Solapur Meerut Varanasi Jabalpur|
|July/Aug 2019||Delhi Mumbai Kochi Lucknow Jaipur Indore Goa Trichy Raipur Madurai Vijayawada Rourkela Jodhpur Bikaner Bareilly Nellore Rajkot Rajahmundry Vellore|
|July/Aug 2019||Chennai Pune Kolkata Ahmedabad Mangalore Nagpur Coimbatore Agra Kanpur Mysore Patna Surat Guwahati Puducherry Jammu Vadodara Bhavnagar Jalandhar|
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply for Byjus off campus drive using the below link. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of interview date/venue and other details.
Direct Apply Link : Click Here
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2018, 2019 batch) should write eLitmus , amcat , cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.