About TCS National Qualifier Test:
Business is on the cusp of a new digital future. A perfect storm of technologies – Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Automation, Big Data & Analytics and Internet of Things (IoT) are transforming industry after industry.
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Big Data & Analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT)
While TCS is at the vanguard where it can deliver on the lines of Business 4.0, it envisions more collaborations where such deliverables will be a norm. We are looking at augmenting our talent pool to fuel the growth strategies of our customers.
Examination Details :
- Exam Date :2nd and 3rd September 2018
- Exam Date : 11th September 2018 (Only for Kerala)
- Exam Time : 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Institution : TCS premium college
- Undergraduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) students are eligible (includes 5 year Integrated programs)
- 70% and above (or equivalent CGPA) in the highest qualification
- Consistent 60% and above (or equivalent CGPA) throughout the academic careers i.e. 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduate Degree as applicable
Eligible Branches/Disciplines: Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Sciences/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunication/MCA with BSc/BCA (with Math/Statistics Background)/MSc in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software
TCS Digital Hiring is an exclusive space for final year engineering graduates to explore career opportunities with TCS. As technology continues to evolve, talent needs are also changing. Business 4.0 has opened up new technology areas and avenues where students can look to start their careers. Needless to mention, such exceptional talent merits a distinct career path than what is carved for the regular ones.
- Exhaustive training in cutting edge technologies
- Personalised Mentorship by the Subject Matter Experts
- Distinct HR policies and Selection Process
- Exposure in cross domain technologies
- Differential Compensation
Question Paper Pattern : The test would be of 180 minutes and would have questions from the following categories:
- English Proficiency
- Analytical and Logical Aptitude
- Programming Logic
How To Apply:
Exam Activation Link (20th July 2018) : Click Here
TCS Digital Sample Paper: Click Here
- Registrations for TCS National Qualifier Test are now closed.
- Students who registered and completed ‘Apply for Drive’ step, please note your Hall Ticket, for the exam on 2nd and 3rd September 2018, has been sent to your registered email ID.
- Students in Kerala, please note, the exam in Kerala will be held on 11th September. Your Hall Ticket will be sent to the registered email ID from 8th September onwards.
- For all students, the Test Location will be provided on the Hall Ticket based on the location chosen at the time of filling the registration form.
- For help or any questions, you can contact us on Toll Free Number 1800-209-3111 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.