TCS is hiring through National Qualifier Test (NQT) across India. These drives are scheduled to happen for all the engineering graduates (BE/B.Tech /ME/M.Tech/ M.Sc/MCA)across all streams or branches. TCS NQT hiring freshers candidates who all are eligible for this drive. Registration for TCS off campus drives has been started for freshers having 0-2 years of experience. For more information follow this page.
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score.
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT)
|Role||TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)|
|Qualification||UG/ PG/ Diploma|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||As per Market Standards|
Eligibility Criteria For TCS NQT 2021:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
TCS NQT Exam Dates 2021:
- Registration End Date: 10th February, 2021
- Online Test: 18th and 19th February, 2021
About TCS NQT Test:
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing portal (coming shortly)
- Mode of Test: In-Centre (TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
You will get your Hall Ticket / Online Link for NQT 2 days before the Test.
TCS Interview / Selection Process:
The Off Campus Test is a 90-minute test. It comprises 4 sections:
- Verbal Ability,
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- Programming Concepts and
TCS NQT Admit Card 2021:
To download your TCS NQT admit card. kindly login to the NQT portal. Candidates can also view their Assessment score in NQT portal.
How To Apply For TCS NQT 2021:
- STEP 1: Register for the entrance/aptitude test on the National Qualifier Test (NQT) website
Registration link: Click Here To Apply
- STEP 2: Navigate to TCS Next Step Portal
Registration link: https://nextstep.tcs.com
For More Information: TCS nextstep.tcs.com Registration Process for 2021
Hurry! Registrations are limited to 2 lakh students and on a ‘First Come First Served’ basis!