TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) | 2021 Batch
TCS is hiring 2021 batch passout candidates through National Qualifier Test (NQT) across India. This drives are scheduled to happen for all the engineering graduates (BE/B.Tech /ME/M.Tech/ M.Sc/MCA)across all streams or branches. TCS NQT hiring freshers candidates who all are eligible for this drive. Registration for TCS off campus drives has been started for 2021 batch candidates. For more information follow this page.
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score.
Eligibility Criteria For TCS NQT:
TCS National Qualifier Test (TNQT) – 2021 Batch
- Registration End Date: 16th October 2020
- Online Test: 24th, 25th, 26th October 2020
- 2021 Batch passing out
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA. It is open to students from all specialization.
- An applicant must have minimum 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared
- The applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered).
- An applicant should be between 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Campus Hiring process.
- It is mandatory to declare academic gaps. Overall break should not exceed 24 months.
You will get your Hall Ticket / Online Link for NQT 2 days before the Test.
TCS Interview / Selection Process:
The Off Campus Test is a 90-minute test. It comprises 4 sections:
- Verbal Ability,
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- Programming Concepts and
How To Apply For TCS NQT 2021:
- STEP 1: Register for the entrance/aptitude test on the National Qualifier Test (NQT) website
Registration link: Click Here To Apply
- STEP 2: Navigate to TCS Next Step Portal
Registration link: https://nextstep.tcs.com
For More Information: TCS nextstep.tcs.com Registration Process for 2020