About BHEL Recruitment 2016 – 17 of Graduate Apprentices Across India :
BHEL- Electronics Division, Bangalore, one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company proposes to engage 50 Nos. of Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) in Core Engineering under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
Official Website : wwww.bheledn.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Graduate Apprentices
Stipend : Rs 6000/- per month
Last date to receipt of application : 14 Dec 2015
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : MINIMUM – 18 years MAXIMUM – 27 Years (General),30 Years (OBC),32 Years (SC/ST) (As on 1/11/2015)
|Sl. No||Branch/ Discipline in Engineering||No. of Training Slots||Minimum Qualification|
|1.||Electronics||20||Candidates who have successfully passed Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Information Technology (CSE/ISE) in the years 2013/2014/2015 will be considered for engagement as Graduate Apprentices. (Note: Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2013). They should have passed with minimum of 60% of marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of all the years / semesters from recognized University/ Institution.|
How to Apply :
1. Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
2. Mark sheets of all semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Degree qualification
* Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted at the time of interview, if called for.
3. Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
4. Copy of Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) * Formats enclosed.
5. Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. * Format Enclosed.
6. Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560 026 so as to reach us on or before 14/12/2015 by post/courier. Any other correspondence either in soft or hard form will not be entertained.
8. The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed with “Application for the engagement of Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) in BHEL, EDN, Bangalore”.
9. BHEL is not responsible for any postal/courier loss or delay in receipt of applications.