Amagi Off Campus Recruitment | 2019/20 Batch | BE/BTech/MCA
Amagi hiring freshers for the post of Product Support Engineer In Bangalore. Candidates from 2019, 2020 Batch having BE/BTech in (CS/IT) and BCA/MCA are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Amagi Media Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Product Support Engineer
Salary: Rs. 6 LPA
Experience Required: Freshers
Amagi Eligibility Criteria :
- B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA
- 2019 & 2020 batches with B.E./B.Tech only
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering track – computer science degree is preferred
- Must have an experience of more than 1 year in a Product support role
- Knowledge of any programming language and prior experience as a developer is preferred.
- Should have good communication skills – both verbal and written and prior experience of communication with internal stakeholders, external customers in B2B domain is preferred.
- Product support engineers are in charge of providing effective support for products developed in their organization. They are responsible for testing and providing technical troubleshooting during development.
- One of their main responsibilities includes creating a product support plan to provide maintenance.
- They oversee software deployments, are responsible for ensuring product quality, an overview of the security and integrity of the product to minimize privacy concerns, and create detailed product reports.
- A bachelor’s degree in an engineering track is a must, and good knowledge about any software programming language is preferred.
- In addition, previous experience in a related role is preferred.
- Product support engineers have advanced problem-solving skills and pay close attention to detail.
- They must have extensive knowledge of company products, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to changes in product requirements.
- Additionally, they must have excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team environment with other engineers.
- They also must be able to perform effectively with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency with proprietary software, as well as office applications to communicate with higher management and other team members, is necessary as well.
- Analyze and resolve customer concerns and problems, diagnose the root cause, and document interactions.
- Support remote and local upgrades, installations, and maintenance.
- Conduct training and create documentation for other engineers, users, and other audiences.
- Involvement in technical discussions with the dev team to understand the product better, document them and address customer concerns raised related to the product.
- Provide on-call and ongoing troubleshooting, technical suggestions to internal and external stakeholders.
Amagi Selection Process:
- Face to Face Round
Amagi Registration Process 2020:
Please note that the date of Interview and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview.
Registration Link: Click Here To Register
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply