AIRBUS Aerothon 2.0 | National-level Hackathon 2019
Airbus is organizing National Level Hackathon 2019 For the recruitment of freshers and experienced candidates across India. Candidates from 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch in B.E./B. Tech/ ME/MTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd.
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Associate Engineer
Salary : Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers & Experienced
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates with experience range of 2-6 years.
- College graduates from 2019/2020 batch.
Round 1: Online Assessment (22nd Nov 2019-24th Nov 2019) – 3 Programming Questions
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Round 2: Onsite Hackathon in Bangalore on 8th Dec 2019- It will be a task-based round and the problem statements for the same will be released on 5th Dec to the shortlisted candidates.
- Top 3 teams receive cash prizes of INR 1,00,000/- each.
- Get identified by the Airbus team and stand a chance to get hired.
Are you passionate about Aircraft? Are you interested in solving Aerospace Industry challenges? Do you know how Airbus does it?
It is achieved by the collaboration of people, processes & technologies.
To list a few activities:-
- Platform Building:- Cloud & DevOps, Big Data, IoT, API
- Solutions:- Mobile Applications, Web Applications
- SAP Technical (ABAP,UX, UI5,FIORI,HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, Integrations, BI)
- SAP Functional (Manufacturing, Logistics, Quality & Finance)
- Python, PowerShell, Machine Learning
- RPA, Orchestration
PLM & Engineering Solutions:-
- 3Dx, CATIA CAA V6, EKL, MEAN Stack, Micro Services
Real-Time Monitoring & Analytics (Splunk):-
- Full Stack Development
- NoSQL& Relational Databases
- Frameworks:- Node.JS, React.JS,Angual.JS
- REST API using Spring, Spark, Django, Mulesoft, API Gateway
How To Apply :
If you are passionate to take up new challenges in any of the above areas and want to be part of this exciting journey, do share your resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Link: Click Here To Register
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Drives In India