IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 | www.ibps.in | 1163 Vacancies | Apply Online
IBPS Recruitment of Specialist Officers SO 2019-20 notification has been released for 1163 vacancies across India. Candidates can directly apply through www.ibps.in portal.
The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
No. of Vacancies in IBPS SO Recruitment: 1163 Posts
- I.T. Officer: 76 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer: 670 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: 27 Posts
- Law Officer: 60 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer: 20 Posts
- Marketing Officer: 301 Posts
Age (As on 26.11.2019): Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 30 years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
I.T. Officer IBPS(Scale-I) :
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I):
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR
- Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
Law Officer (Scale I):
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I):
- Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.*
Marketing Officer (Scale I):
- Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing *
Note: Candidates can apply for only one post. Multiple applications will be summarily rejected.
Application Fees For IBPS SO: (Online payments)
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
IBPS SO 2019-20 Preliminary Exam Paper Pattern:
The preliminary examination is conducted for 125 Marks for 2Hrs time duration.
For the post of Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari:
|General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry||50||50|
For the Post of IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer:
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
IBPS SO 2019 Main Examination:
For the Post of Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer:
For the Post of Rajbhasha Adhikari:
Total Marks: 60
|Professional Knowledge (Objective)||45|
|Professional Knowledge (Descriptive)||2|
List Of Participating Bank in IBPS SO Recruitment:
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- IDBI Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
Negative Marking Scheme in IBPS SO Exam:
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examinations) There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
IBPS SO CUTOFF SCORE 2019-20 (Online Main Examination)
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in the test of Online Main examination and also secure sufficiently high scores to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). A candidate should qualify both in the Online CWE (Main Examination) and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on IBPS website.
IBPS SO Interview:
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Main examination for CRP SPL-VII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Banks in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
IBPS SO ADMIT CARD / CALL LETTERS:
The Centre, venue address, post applied for, date and time for both Preliminary and Main examination and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. Candidates can direclty download the IBPS admit card from IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
Important Dates For IBPS SO Recruitment 2019-20
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates : 06.11.2019- 26.11.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 06.11.2019- 26.11.2019
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary December 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary 28.12.2019 and 29.12.2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary January 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main January 2020
- Online Examination – Main 25.01.2020
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination February 2020
- Download of call letters for interview February 2020
- Conduct of interview February 2020
- Provisional Allotment April 2020
How To Apply For IBPS SO Job Posts:
Candidates can apply online only from 06.11.2019 to 26.11.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Official Detailed Notification: Click Here