About The Company:
Yodlee was founded in 1999 on the conviction that access to one’s complete financial story results in more informed financial decisions, driving a better overall economy and benefiting our clients and their customers alike. Today, we are a team of hard working and passionate people who believe in the power of the financially savvy consumer.
Company: Yodlee Infotech
Company URL: www.yodlee.com
Job location: Bangalore
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary offered: Rs.570274/-
Event date: 18 July 2015
Last date to apply: 17 July 2015
No of Positions : 40
Experience required: Fresher
- 2015 batch BE/BTech/MCA/MTech (CS/IT/IS)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- Knowledge of Java, Java Script, HTML, XML, RDBMS concepts, PL/SQL and AJAX will be an added advantage
Job Description :
The Yodlee Data Engineering team has developed and now supports and maintains over 12,000 Agents. An Agent is a Java software component that is capable of gathering information from a Content Service (a URL, web site or content data feed provided by the service provider).
An engineer is involved in the entire lifecycle of the agent. The key responsibilities include
- Development in Java
- Understanding content service information gathering requirements.
- Understanding financial data models and develop java agents to get financial information from content services.
- Exposure to web services and financial exchanges like OFX formats
- Communication and co-ordination with Clients.
- Generating and analyzing reports and giving inputs for product enhancements
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: Only Candidates with valid eLitmus score are eligible to apply for this position