About The Company :
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Name : Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.vestas.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Engineer – Remote Operations Center
Job Role : Technical Support
Last date to apply : ASAP before the link expires
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE / Diploma in MECH / EEE / ECE [OR] B.Sc Physics / Mathematics.
- Fresher or Experience , WTG Technicians, BPO, Call Centre .
Skills Required :
- Good Analytical skill and knowledge
- Good communication skills in English both written and oral.
- Flexible regarding work hours due to sites in Europe and US.
- Good Knowledge in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Job Description :
The Global Remote Operations Centre – APAC System operates 24×7 – VestasTurbineWatch™. This system helps to increase the productivity and availability of the turbines by immediate action on abnormalities occurred in WTG’s during unmanned conditions The Global ROC -APAC monitors turbine under Asia Pacific & China. We are offering a career opportunity in Vestas, under ROC –APAC, department. This department is in operation since 2005 and having a great value add to Customer.
- Monitoring 2000 Turbine of 56 wind farms across 9 countries
- 24 x7 – Three shifts in day, rotational
- Monitoring the wind farms using Vestas proprietary Software tools, .
- Refer Standard Documents – Surveillance FAQ / VGA for every action
- Reset & Restart the WTG as per the guideline document or notify to site as per the Protocol.
- Regular communication with Wind farm Technicians on Emails and Phone calls
- Provide periodic updates in the routine work and any deviations are recorded.
- Ensures all relevant internal controls are followed
- Report Generation – Daily, Weekly & Monthly as per the internal customer’s request
- Focus on high standard of quality and safety wherever required
- Adhere to Vestas Standards Policies