About The Company :
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
Company name: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS)
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Designation: Trainee Engineer
Last Date to Apply : 8 November 2015
Date of Written Test : 1st Week of December 2015
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing : 2015 Batch
- Relevant Disciplines :
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above in first attempt in Class X , Class XII ,
- Graduation and/or Post Graduation
- All academic courses should be Full Time
- No extended education in any academic courses
- No pending backlogs
- Maximum upto 24 months break / gap in educatiion is permissible for valid reasons only
- Not more than 3 years of work experience
Already Registered Users: (Only 2015 Batch)
- If you have already registered with us and have a valid CT or DT reference ID, you need not register again. Please ensure that you have filled in the Application Form as well.
- In-case you wish to update any information in the application form after submitting, you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page.
- For CT candidates who have already appeared for the TCS selection process in FY 2014-15, their nearest Test Location will be considered as the city in which their institute is located. If you wish to update your nearest Test Location, you can do so by logging onto https://nextstep.tcs.com > Select nearest test location.
- For DT candidates, the nearest Test Location will be the same as entered in their Application form. If you wish to update, you can do so by you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page and update the same.
Please note that, it is mandatory to complete both, registration and application form, to apply for this process.
Candidates shortlisted for the drive, would be intimated on the drive details and receive a Hall Ticket on their email id entered on NextStep.
Official Source : Click Here
More Info : Click Here