About Syndicate Bank – www.syndicatebank.in – Recruitment 2016-17 for 600 Posts of Probationary Offcer through PGBDF Course :
Syndicate Bank – www.syndicatebank.in – invites young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India’s best Banks to apply for admissions to the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. Greater Noida (NEIPL).
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale.
Position : Probationary Officer
Salary : Rs 6+ LPA after training. During training , stipend of Rs 2000 pm and Rs 10000 pm in last 3 months of internship
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply : 31 Dec 2015
- Download of Call Letter : After 21 Jan 2016
- Date of Online Exam : 7 Feb 2016
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification (As on 01.10.2015) – Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Age Limit (As on 01.10.2015) : Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not later than 01.10.1995 and not earlier than 02.10.1987 (both dates inclusive)
Selection Process :
About PGBDF Training :
- The selected students will be inducted in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and one in Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. Greater Noida (NEIPL) through this current selection exercise for 2016-17.
- The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student. Changes in the Course fees if any will be informed to the successful candidates subsequently.
- Students can pay the course fees by availing an Education Loan which will be considered by Syndicate Bank as per Synd Vidya Scheme. Students can therefore obtain a high quality specialized course in Banking and Finance.
Application Fee :
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs 100/-
- General & Others : Rs 600/-
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here