About the company:
Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders. For the past 13 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for.
Company Name: National Instruments
Position: Applications Engineer
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 19 Apr 2015
Last date to apply: 16 Apr 2015
Salary offered: Rs.960000/-
Experience required: 0 to 1 Year
- BE/BTech from 2014/2015 batch from EEE/ECE/Instr/Mech branches only
- CGPA of 7.5 and above in graduation
- Good pH score
- Provide high quality technical assistance and support to NI’s wide network of customers in India and help them successfully build applications in diverse domains.
- Conduct professional technical training on NI products.
- Conduct seminars and attend tradeshows.
- Responsible for demonstrating and configuring virtual instrumentation systems to existing and new customers.
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here
Note: Only eLitmus Candidates are eligible to apply for this position