About The Company :
Mindtree’s IMTS business has carried out successful engagements with several clients providing value added services under the Network, Security and Database & Enterprise Product sub practices. Mindtree’s IMTS business has significantly invested in setting up best-in-class NOC, Voice Gateway and Lab environment to enable high quality remote Infrastructure management.
Company Name : Mindtree
Company Website : www.mindtree.com
Job Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad.
Designation: Junior Engineer.
Salary: INR 2.1 LPA.
Service Agreement: Rs. 2 Lakhs for 2 years from the Date of Joining.
Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
Stipend during Training: 15,100/- per month (Monthly Kalinga deduction (stay+ laundry) Rs. 6,000/-per month).
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch
- Degree : BE / BTech
- Percentage : 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
Selection Process :
- Aptitude test
- Communication skills assessment
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and onboarding into Mindtree
Roles and Responsibilities:
Technical Skills :
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU,
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
Role Details :
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues &
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts network, IP address etc. network issues. location.
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
Soft Skills :
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
- Operating System : Windows , Linux
- Database : MS SQL , My SQL
- Networking : ITIL Basic Concepts
How To Apply :
Tentative last date to apply is 27 June 2016.
Apply Link : Click Here