About The Company :
Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments. This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Name : Microsoft India
Company Website : www.microsoft.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Support Engineer
Salary : Best in the market
Last date to apply: 21 January 2016
Eligibility Criteria & Job Description :
- Preferred Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2014 & 2015 Batch
- Educational Qualification : BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA
- Represent Microsoft and communicate with corporate customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service regarding technically complex escalated problems identified in Microsoft software products, and manage relationships with those customers. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but will be politically charged situations requiring the highest level of customer skill.
- Scoping and documenting customer scenarios, potential causes and troubleshooting steps.
- Analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs, may involve writing code.
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Write technical articles and sample programs for Microsoft’s knowledge base
- Actively share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Assess self-knowledge and collaborate or escalate as needed.
- Pro-actively work towards self-development and sharing knowledge
- Ensuring compliance with schedules, processes and MS policies and values
Selection Process :
- Online Test – Candidates can take the test from home/any location/internet cafe.
- Dates for Online Test – 23rd & 24th Jan.
- Dates for Face to Face interviews – 30th & 31st Jan.