About The Company :
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 3000 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Company Name : MathWorks
Company Website : www.mathworks.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Quality Engineer – Embedded Targets
Job Type : Internship
Duration : 6 Months
Start of Internship : January 2016
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor’s level degree in a technical discipline.
- Knowledge of Embedded C
- Basics of MATLAB Programming and Simulink
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems and Micro-controllers
Job Description :
This internship program gives an opportunity to join our high-energy and talented team in Bangalore and learn various testing methodologies and processes at MathWorks.
The intern will develop and improve the automated tests to qualify auto-generated code for different Embedded targets using Embedded Coder.
- Learning and improving the MathWorks testing environment, processes, and tools
- Understanding Embedded Targets test tools infrastructure
- Adapting the test suites to new test framework and qualifying the tests on HW/Simulator platforms
- Developing the new tests to test common features of Embedded Targets (eg: Ethernet communication between a target and host)
- Participating in design reviews and code reviews