About The Company :
Kennametal delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers.
Company Name : Kennametal
Company Website : www.kennametal.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Executive Manufacturing (OLP)
Last date to apply : ASAP before the link expires
Experience Required : 1 – 2 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education : BE Mechanical or Industrial Production
- Experience : 1 to 2 years maximum
- Age : 23 to 25 years
- Academics should be consistently above 70 % in SSLC (10th) / PUC (12th) & Engineering (B.E).
- Should be preferably working in an MNC and should be hired as a GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) through Campus Placements.
- Must be geographically flexible.
Job Description :
- The OLP (Operational Leadership Program) prepares Engineering Graduates for positions with increased levels of responsibility and challenge.
- Graduates will pursue mid-level management roles where they will have the opportunity to manage teams and further develop their supervisory skills.
- He will also have the opportunity to participate in Kennametal’s Leadership and Technical Development programs
- Can Expect :
- Challenging and varied experiences to build skills
- Exposure to Kennametal Leaders and other OLP Participants
- Leadership Development Programs
- Focus Areas :
- Capital and Capacity Planning
- S&OP Processes
- Project Management
- Financial Acumen
- Logistics & Materials
- Manufacturing Systems (SAP)
- Operational Excellence
- Supply Chain/ProcurementCustomer Interactions
- Engineering & Operations