About The Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Company Name : Intel India
Website : http://www.intel.com/
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Intern Engineer
Last date to apply : ASAP before the link expires
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
BTech in Computer Sc/Electronic/Electrical engineering. Development, validation of Windows/Android Driver, middleware and Firmware modules.
Candidate should also have following skills:
- Good knowledge and programming skills in C/C++, scripting languages like Perl, C#, OOPs concepts, OS concepts,
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self motivated and willingness to learn and explore new technical domains
- Good communication skills and effective team player
- Agile and nimble in planning and execution.
- Good knowledge on cosumer products like Tablets, smartphones and multimedia products