About ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment for November 2016 and February 2017 Batches at IMA , Bangalore :
ICICI Bank is inviting online applications for the training of Probationary Officers into its one year residential programme at IMA , Bangalore for the courses commencing from November 2016 and February 2017 batches. Last date to apply is 30 June 2016.
It is a one year full time residential training programme, conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bangalore.
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bangalore
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bangalore
- Term 4 (4 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
Upon successful completion of this phase, participants are awarded a Post Graduation Diploma in Banking (PGDB). Click Here To Know About Fee Structure and FAQs
Earn while you learn:
- Stipend of RS.2500 per month during classroom training and first internship.
- Stipend of RS.12500 – 15000 per month based on the class of city during second internship at ICICI Bank.
- Job will be guaranteed to the Probationary Officer who will successfully complete the entire training.
- On successful completion of the programme, students are absorbed in ICICI Bank as frontline managers in Deputy Manager Band I grade
- Your gross annual salary on joining the Bank will be more than ₹ 4 lakh (Cost To Company).
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Upto 25 years of age as on 30th June 2016 (should have been born on or after 30th June 1991).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection process
Selection Process :
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here