About The Company :
Hexaware Technologies Limited is an information technology and business process outsourcing service provider company based in Navi Mumbai, India. Founded in 1990.The company’s core activity spans development support, integration, implementation and testing services across all major enterprise software systems such as PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, SAP and Microsoft.
Company Name : Hexaware Technologies
Company Website : www.hexaware.com
Position : Software Engineer Trainee
Salary : i) During the 6 months training, a stipend of Rs 10,000/- per month. ii) After training, a salary of Rs. 2.50 lac per annum. iii) Candidate joining the organization will enter into a Bank Guarantee of Rs. 1,00,000/- for 3 years.
Job Location : 6 Months training at their office in Chennai and on successful completion will be deployed to respective projects/ locations based on business requirement.
Date of Drive : 26 Nov 2015
Reporting Time : 9:00 AM sharp
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing : 2015 Batch
- Degree : BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA
- Branches : Computer Science /Information Technology / Electronics/ Electrical / Electronics & Telecom/ MCA
- Percentage : Candidates who secured 60% & above in any one of the qualifications (10th/12th/UG/PG – but with a minimum of 50%)
Selection Process :
- Pre-Placement Talk
- Paper based Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be carried for interview –
- Photo Identity Card
- Two Copies of your Resume
- Four Passport size Photos
- Copy of your Marks Memos from Tenth to Graduation or Post Graduation
How To Apply :
Interested candidates may forward their resume to email@example.com by 25th Nov 2015 and report at the following venue :
Venue: MLR Institute of Technology, Dundigal.
Address: Laxman Reddy Avenue, Dundigal, Quthbullapur Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad-500043.
Date: 26th November, 2015.
Time: 09:00 am sharp
Important Note : The information is based on personal source. Please confirm about the drive through call or email before attending it.