About Recruitment 2015-16 of Engineering Graduate and Diploma Technician Apprenticeship at Technical Training Institute , Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – www.hal-india.com :
Applications are invited from the eligible Degree (B.E/B. Tech) / Diploma in Engineering
passed candidates for 1 year Apprenticeship Training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore, under
Apprenticeship Act (Amendment), 1973.
Eligibility Criteria of the candidate:
- Candidates must an Indian National
- Should possess a Degree/Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University/Board
- Should not have completed THREE YEARS after obtaining engineering
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing similar
Apprenticeship Training or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the
Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one year or more are noteligible.
- A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch of engineering based on
marks scored in the qualifying examination.
- Reservation will be applied as per Apprenticeship Act.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo medical examination and will have to be declared
medically fit by HAL Hospital.
- Medically fit candidate must obtain Police Clearance Certificate from the Commissioner
/ Superintendent of Police of your locality within the stipulated time.
LAST DATE for submitting Application at TTI: 12th December 2015
Interested candidates are required to download the forms given below and send the duly filled form to the following address :
TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED
Vimanapura P O, Bangalore – 560017